Doha, 5 December 2019 вЂ“ QNB Group, the biggest standard bank in the Middle East and Africa, recently announced the launch of a unique advertising because of its clients in event of Qatar National Day, providing an unique price to all the its clients when trying to get a personal loan across its branch community, beginning 11 to 22 December 2019.
QNBвЂ™s clients will enjoy a personal bank loan with an exclusive and restricted time rate of interest of 4.25% p.a., utilizing the choice of a elegance period all the way to half a year. Moreover, clients will immediately be issued free worldwide remittances or more to 200,000 welcome Life benefits tips, upon transferring their salaries and availing your own loan, while customers obtaining a brand new charge card through the advertising duration may benefit from free interest acquisitions for approximately 3 months.
As a reward that is added eight Qatari nationals and four expatriates whom avail your own loan before the end of March 2020 can each win a money award of QR50, 000.
Ms. Heba Al-Tamimi, General Manager, QNB Group Retail, stated, вЂњI would personally want to simply take this chance to congratulate the proud individuals of Qatar, welcoming them to commemorate Qatar National Day with all the most useful rewarding offer in the united states.вЂќ
вЂњWe have actually come up with these unique advantages and exclusive provides to show our appreciation in this special event and commemorate this wedding day with your clients.вЂќ Ms. Al-Tamimi included.
QNB will continue to provide individuals in Qatar with market-leading products and services, permitting them to fulfil their economic aspirations and luxuriate in the most useful life style experiences.
QNB GroupвЂ™s existence through its subsidiaries and connect businesses extends to significantly more than 31 nations across three continents, supplying a thorough selection of higher level services and products. The final amount of employees is a lot more than 29,000 working through 1,100 areas, having an ATM system in excess of 4,300 devices.
Terms and Condition
We acknowledge that every the following info is complete & correct based on the most useful of my knowledge & without having any duty regarding the Bank.
Kindly start a short-term account in my title based on the after Terms, Conditions & Pledges:
I’ve accepted and read all of the conditions and terms mentioned previously.
Eligibility and conditions and terms for scholarship applications
You may be qualified to make an application for a scholarship if you qualify and conditions the following:
- Students should comply with the specified time limit for graduation and must excel into the approved major.
- Students may maybe maybe not alter specialization without previous authorization through the Bank (Coordinator of scholar Affairs Department, QNB hr dept.)
- The student must stay glued to the laws and also the procedures that are specific because of the curriculum for the university in addition to Bank as stated within the scholarship agreement.
- The pupil must work with the lender for starters years for each of study immediately after graduation year. The student pledges to pay the fees determined by the scholarship contract and the internal regulations of the bank if he/she does not graduate within the period agreed upon, or does not complete the study, or does not work at the bank after graduation.
- The student should be dedicated to learning also to the performing hours as per the scholarship agreement and also the laws associated with the college while the Bank while keeping the performance that is appropriate for the pupil within the scholarship contract.
- No lack is allowed during studies or exams except with a leave that is official of that is accepted by the University citing genuine reasons.
Medical health insurance
In the event of acceptance for the scholarship, the applicant will likely be susceptible to the after initial conditions (details and conditions will undoubtedly be added into the last agreement):
I’ve read and accepted most of the conditions and terms mentioned previously.